30 Aug 2007

Wanker Of The Day

Dennis Shanahan again. I mean, even Arthur Chrenkoff gave up on this "good news from Iraq" bullshit yonks ago, but here we have one of the nation's most widely-read political journalists spinning the Bush PR line as if his life depended on it.

The most offensive piece is this blog entry titled "Good news on Iraq to hit home". But Sham-I-Am also has two other high-profile articles, providing smothering biased coverage of the latest US propaganda, all saying pretty much the same thing: Kevin Rudd is going to be so-o-o-o embarrassed when all this great news about Iraq comes back to bite him in the bum.

I could go on, but I am working off a shitty laptop with a dodgy link today. So I will leave it to Tim "inside the tent" Dunlop to deliver the more detailed criticism of his News Ltd colleague.

UPDATE: Dunlop fails to deliver. Surprised? I shouldn't be.